Friday 6 May 2016

What is...

.... a 'cuckold' ?

What does it mean.

What does it represent.

And who has the capacity to become one.

---------------------------------------------------

These are all questions I've asked myself a number of times over the years. From the first point I begun to think about and investigate all things chastity to recognising the desire, attraction and wanting of seeing a partner get fucked, or just be teased with the reality that they had been without me.

For the purposes of clarity. Whilst I understand in my own mind what I am going forward trying to find and achieve, until this time I have remained strictly monogamous. Its a part of my inner design and makeup and something I feel honoured never to have swayed from. To a degree I recognise that my own limitations have restricted me from exploring the very open field of play of swinging, its admittedly just never appealed. Yet I know that I have the ability and the gift to be able to be with someone and give them encouragement, unconditional love and support to go forward and pursue their own sexual desires, free from recrimination or emotional backlash. And, in some way it takes a great deal of strength singularly and as a couple to reach that very point together.



So, to me a 'cuckold' is this. A male partner who is not wholly submissive nor distinctly Alpha, they are just themselves. Secure in their own abilities and capabilities and recognising that the love they can offer someone who desires something they cannot offer whether it be a Black cock, or a huge cock...or even both, can be given unconditionally.  That the 'cuckold' takes great pride in being with that special someone, knowing that they both communicate effectively about where their journey will be taking them and how they plan to reach their goals together and always working to protect the love they have for one another above all else. Its a relationship that enable each other to truly flourish within their naturally desired roles and completely become who they know they are and need to be at heart. Its a partnership of two sides which serve only to complement one another.

The 'cuckold' is reduced to somewhat of a submissive remaining chaste. They can offer servitude in various forms from the widely acknowledged and desired Oral Worship post date, to taking pride in readying a 'HotWife' or 'Queen of Spades' for their date with their chosen Bull. Of course it can go way beyond this and evolve into a more widely structured role, where chauffeuring a 'HotWife' to and from dates, or attending all the needs of the household become a natural position. Ultimately its up to those within such a dynamic to search and edit where and what they need from the dynamic and what fulfils their needs and desires most accurately.

For me, I think there are certain aspects which greatly appeal but because nothing is set in stone, its a constantly evolving one full of twists and turns as more ideas and suggestions come to fruition.  Some people see 'cuckolds' as weak within the context of the kink lifestyle but I think the reverse is true. Whilst its certainly not desirable to openly view a 'cuckold' within an event environment as being strong, respect must and should be given or acknowledged, it'll go a long way with the 'HotWife' too.

Lets face it many marriages fail supposedly for the very reason of adultery, yet here we are talking about someone who is willing to let their partner go off and do exactly that, they haven't been beaten into it as a lifestyle, they've made a choice to be a part of it, thats not weak but assertive. A misnomer is that there is link between chastity, cuckoldry and penile dysfunction and this leads to these type of relationships evolving. For myself, my lil cock works just fine rest assured. My sex drive is off the wall most days and my mental state and desire is wholly focused on cuckoldry....lol.

And yet I long to find someone to truly take away my own ability for orgasm, to deny me all that they are sexually and spending a lifetime desiring for all time all they are and yearning to be so intimate with them, yet permanently denied pussy, anal, mouth or even touching breasts....let me know if you understand that one....because it still seems nuts to me.