Friday 6 May 2016

Evolution (Pt 2)



And so the journey continues.

The other day I asked my 'guiding' Mistress what was thought about tongue piercings. Its always been a fascination, especially being drawn to the correlation between an oral piercing and the added mythical benefits often mentioned in helping to provide more stimulation in the pursuit of repeated orgasms during cunnilingus.

To my mind, if as a 'cuckold' I am unable to be of any use in a penetrative sexual manner, undesired by a Beautiful Mistress, who desires Black cock only. That my role is to provide oral worship and this becomes my version of 'sex' then I must adjust my mentality and do all I can to enhance the pleasure provision where and however I can to my Mistress. Oral piercings, and the thought of using vibrating tongue piercings, albeit at the time untried by me, are at the forefront of my mind in being able to provide my Mistress with as much pleasure as possible in-between Her dates with Bulls.

After providing Mistress with some further information and a few pictures to peruse, a decision was made that at the very least it would be worth finding out. So, in obedient 'cuckold' fashion I made some enquiries at the same Studio which had recently pierced my nipples at Mistress's behest.

After some professional advice and discussion about what piercings could be possible, it was decided by Mistress that two inline piercings (as shown above) were desired. Due to the healing process I would need to allow approximately two weeks between each piercing, allowing sufficient time for the associated swelling from each to subside, and the healing to take place. Tongue piercings are reputed to be the least painful of piercings and apparently the quickest healing.....which is amazing considering just how much blood and muscle is held within the tongue.

So, the Appointments have been made and the first is on the 15th May, the second piercing will be done all being well on the 28th May. Mistress has indicated that colour choice should be pink and purple and that I must email this instruction to the Studio. Interestingly at the same time I will also be having my nipple rings changed and the colours will also be purple and pink.

Hopefully, I'll be able to update in the next few weeks after these have been successfully installed.


No comments:

Post a Comment