Thursday 5 May 2016

A chaste search




Well after much debating, and back and forth I finally took the plunge.

Over time I've read numerous reviews about various devices and fitment and design and what the many pitfalls may be, or not. Of course each type of chastity device works with differing degrees of success or failure for those who choose to explore this fascinating element of the lifestyle.

For myself as a burgeoning 'cuckold', I took the plunge on the recommendation of my guiding Mistress, who chooses to keep Her lucky 'cuck' locked in one for most of the time. I was able to work out the sizing and what I thought may work correctly and after seeking Mistress's counsel opted for the pink colour option. This in itself seemed a little odd. For me personally there are no hidden deep seated desires for discovering 'sissy' play which so often the colour pink is most associated. I personally felt that if a 'cuckold' is reduced to nothing more than an oral slut for his 'QoS' then something fitting and even humiliating should be worn and noticeably so.

And therein lies another interesting learning curve. The growing fascination with humiliation play in some form, albeit handled with love and respect. Its a growing desire and not sure where it could lead potentially.

Back to the cage. The Holy Trainer V2. Ordered direct from Switzerland. Size small because white cocks just are in comparison to the beauty of Big Black Cocks.

I've had this now for a couple of months and the fitment is good. Its been successful mostly but am still struggling with achieving a complete day and night combination. Half the trouble is if the morning or nightly erections become too painful its all too easy to remove and release the pressure from the cage. There have been nights and days where I have worn it for complete durations but I've also found that about 5 days is a maximal limit in terms of hygiene as the cage doesn't allow for closer cleaning under a shower.

I do know that I need to become a bit more focused on working through some of the issues of wearing it day and night and allow my body more time physically and emotionally to adjust. However with the recent warmer weather I had a bit of a bad day recently and combined with the morning ritual of Mistress induced 'grinding' I managed to achieve what I have come to call 'the ring of fire', a round bruising around my testes. To be honest I'm not sure if this caused more by the discomfort of a work day and the plastic material / body heat, or the earlier grinding.

Either way, its a work in progress. Ideally I'd like to pursue being put into a Mature Metal or Steelwork design, but as the cost for such devices is not exactly cheap its a tough one to invest and just hope and pray you measured correctly and not waste money.

For the time being I'll persevere with the Holy Trainer.


No comments: