Monday 9 May 2016

Unexpected but not.


Sometimes things come to you in thought, many desires, what if's and maybe's.

We may dream of things we'd like to try, or become. But we can never envisage the 'if', 'when', or 'how' or the manner of how they may happen.


Chastity -

I have been self chaste on and off for a couple of months. Using the Pink Holy Trainer for my lil cuck dicklet. During this time I have removed as and when for the purposes of discomfort but also struggled at time with maintaining some continuity with it.



Today changed all that.

My guiding Mistress already Owned one key to the cage, but today I asked Ms to consider keeping the second key. We discussed various options for both safety (Freezer locks etc) and hygiene (I seem to be able to complete about 7days before cleaning is necessary.) In my heart of hearts I knew that I wanted Ms to have both keys, but it wasn't my decision.



I always imagined that chastity would be something although known about and desired, that it would be invoked in some fashion, yet what happened was far beyond what I could've anticipated. I asked Ms to consider keeping both keys, and so very quickly with an excited glint in Her eye, the key was gone and I was chaste. It was perfect, no big moment....it was the perfect person for it to be too and it was accepted with every sentiment the moment deserved.

I am now a properly chaste 'cuck' and it feels so purposefully meant to be.

Collared -

As a thought I had ordered a handmade chainmaille collar from a Maille Artisan in the US. It arrived and was beautifully crafted. I have always loved the look and feel of chainmaille. Its stainless steel, heavy, robust and definitely fits the requirement of making a subtle statement in daily wear. It was something I had bought in the hope that one day Ms may feel if so inclined, and if approved as suitable, might be used in the only way a cuckold can dream of.



I had taken the chain and accompanying padlocks with me today for Ms to see and cast opinion on. It was a success and Ms loved the weight and feel. I had brought with me a selection of varying shades of Pink (there's that theme again) with me, as I'd found them in B&Q and thought they matched the Chastity cage quite well and hoped that Ms may find one desirable. It didn't take long and Ms definitely found one to Her liking and whilst we are at lunch in a popular restaurant, the Chain and padlocks lay upon the table for all to see. I'm sure the couple next to us had been wondering about both O/our conversation and what was upon the table.... funny how you so easily become just lost in conversation when the company is all that matters.

So, chain met with approval, Padlock colour was selected....and then came the question. 'what do we do with it now ?' ..... my only reply was 'that's up to You Ms' and in the middle of a busy lunchtime restaurant.....I was collared. I have no keys, Ms has both sets and so there is no way for it to be removed. Complete with Pink Padlock its now locked on.



So,

Beautiful day, with simply exquisite and the most Beautiful of company and that's not said lightly.

In Chastity and no means of escape
Collared and no keys

Even managed to make a little key ring for Ms with the spare links from the chain collar.



Just a perfect day in every sense. Completely unexpected but it really couldn't haven't been any more apt, and fits the two people involved in so many ways.