Monday 9 May 2016

Up and coming


Things of note that are up and coming::
-----------------------------------------------

15th - Holy Metal

1st Tongue Piercing to be completed
To be Purple in colour



No trepidation about this.
Love the fact that the piercing(s) will be purposeful and hope that the myth of their benefits for Oral Worship will be proven true.
---------------------------------
16th - The First of Seven



First 7 days completed properly in Chastity / Day to be cleaned and checked

Will meet with Mistress so that the cage be checked, cleaning can be carried out and any issues discussed if necessary.
---------------------------------
20th - The Master of it all



Over the years I have known someone I consider to be a good, honest, kind, definitely kinky Master of all things leather. During some recent conversations with Ms I had mentioned that I had a long standing 'play' date already pencilled in and asked if it would still be appropriate. Given that Ms intends for me to become somewhat of a 'bi cuck cock slut' then it seemed the perfect blend.

After a little discussion with Ms, I emailed Master to make mention of Ms and I having embarked on a 'guided' cuckold journey and that Ms would be primarily responsible for overseeing my development and journey into becoming a dedicated lifetime 'cuckold'.  On two fronts I wanted to let Master know of my new situation, out of respect, and because we hadn't spoken in a while, work and life keeping us both busy. But, also to see if He would be interested in taking on my training in a personal capacity and teach, guide and make me proficient at the skills I would need going forward, primarily being able to offer exceptional cock sucking skills to any future Bull(s).

After consideration, Master replied and said understandably it would be best to discuss in person when we meet on the 20th. I am both thankful and grateful for His consideration with this and if mutually agreeable then it would become a situation where Ms and Master discuss separately their needs and desires in regards to my training. These are two people, who as individuals both have and deserve respect, they ask nothing, have hearts of gold and are both naturally kinky beyond belief....which only makes me want to make them both very proud. I have had many false starts within the context of the lifestyle, all the while wanting to find people to give my all too within the right situation... personally for me this is certainly as close to as possible.

Above all else, the desire I have to learn these skills from a Master has always been a natural one, but given my personal disposition, I have never been one to just go and play and prefer to be involved somehow within a personal context. With the dynamic developing between myself and Ms in respect of the cuckoldry, and the need for someone who not only understands intimately the needs, skills and mental and emotional involvement in a male to male sense, there is no one else I would consider to ask other than Master. My trust in Him is absolute, His own standards, pride in all things lifestyle and His passion for servitude is second to none.

I am hoping that come the 20th the conversation between Master and myself can be a mutually productive one and that something may well be possible going forward. Besides which Master has a beautiful cock, and damn does it taste good. And, most importantly I asked Ms for the consideration that Master's cock be the only white cock I ever serve as a 'cuckold' as my personal preference is to only serve Big black cock going forward, to which Ms wholeheartedly agreed.

As a sidebar, after unexpectedly being today effectively locked into a permanent state of chastity as a learned 'cuckold' I text Master with the news and suggesting that if Master had any wish for when we played on the 20th for the key to my chaste state, I could respectfully ask Ms to mail Master the key directly..... Masters reply was simple..... 'I have no need for your dick'... perfect.

Will update later on with the developments from the 20th.

---------------------------------
28th - 2nd Tongue Piercing to be completed
To be Pink in colour placed at the tip of the tongue


---------------------------------

Things are moving at the most natural rate and nothing seems impossible. I have the best reason and desire to please Ms in any and all ways possible and will do anything I have to, because anything less would be undeserving of the person Ms so very clearly is. Amazing what can be achieved when you put your mind to it.....