Wednesday 18 May 2016

A holy day....


The day had come.

After suggesting to my Guiding Mistress about tongue piercing and suggesting what I perceived to be a great option for pleasure provision might be, it was agreed that I would be having this done.

The appointment was made and today was the day. As with anything in life, great ideas don't always come to fruition. So, perhaps not as you may expect and I didn't get it done, more I wasn't able to have the original idea completed due to my own physical limitations.

What have I got ?

Well, instead of the dual tongue piercings, I've had to go for just a singular piercing. Whilst I thought initially this might be a limitation, or not be able to provide pleasure properly. After some great, open and mutually kink minded conversation with 'Frankie' my piercer.....we worked out the most appropriate size once the initial healing is completed that could be the most beneficial for my Mistress, and that ultimately is what is most important.


Some may wonder why have this done in the first place. Well as earlier touched upon in one of my posts, its not about aesthetics or fashion piercing, this is about beginning to tailor both my mind and body towards pleasure provision in any conceivable way that I can for my Mistress. As a learned 'cuckold' I am having to learn and willingly embrace that what was once my cock (now locked in a pink chastity device) will likely never experience any form of sexual penetration in its natural state. So, I have to begin to think of ways in which I can please, pleasure and offer the most committed form of worship to my Mistress, and that is all that will ever matter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not that I ever need any form of motivation in respect of my Mistress, but the above comment was received shortly after Mistress asked this morning about the swelling. The reference to 'grinding' is related to being kept chaste in a pink Holy trainer and just how aroused my Mistress makes me feel everyday with thoughts filled of Her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did it feel. 

I have to say that what has been widely written as being one of the least painful piercings, I found strangely painful. Now, I've had nipples re pierced with scar tissue present, and a PA so those are the two I can compare to most directly. In hindsight maybe it wasn't the actual needle but the restriction of not being able to withdraw my tongue as a gag reflex. Anyway, its done and am very happy with the end result. So far so good and no major swelling that I can feel or see....so fingers crossed this may heal a little quicker than anticipated, which would be great as the healing bar used is a lot larger than what will be fitted for the long term.


Further to the tongue piercing, I also had my nipple rings changed to a more suitable colour Mistress had selected. The idea is that once healed Mistress would like to attach a dedicated chain through the larger gauge rings and be able to lead me into events when the opportunity arises. With this in mind and discussing different options, it was decided that while the nipples are still healing, it might be best to go for the barbells to help see out the remaining few weeks before they can be gauged up in size and can be used for play.

So, for the time being they look like this, which pleasingly met with Mistress's approval.



What next. Well, I am scheduled to go back to the piercing studio on the Bank Hol weekend to have the tongue piercing changed. I'm hoping that with the lack of swelling this morning it might indicate a slightly quicker healing time. If that's the case then hopefully mid to late next week I will aim to get it changed out into something similar to that below, which is a UV Ball in either pink or purple as Mistress may desire.




TBC




                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment