Friday 6 May 2016

An Event of firsts


No ordinary party was how it was introduced to me as an idea.

During a discussion with my 'guiding' Mistress, W/we discussed the idea of attending my first event and there was a particular one in mind. I would have to attend as a single 'cuckold', but it would afford me the opportunity to sample first hand everything I was aspiring to become in one of the most respected settings for such an event. 

With this in mind I respectfully approached the Host about the idea of attending as a single 'cuckold', and offered assurances that I would be respectful, observe, learn, and act in my capacity as a hopeful 'cuckold'. My request was met with great positivity and after some exchanges between the Host and my Mistress, who very kindly offered vetting for my candidature, I was offered the opportunity to attend.
This is no ordinary party and its Hosts have worked hard to create something both unique and truly special, having built a reputation for blending several defined 'core' themes (IR, cuckoldry with a twist of D/s) understanding the very specific needs of their Guests and for attracting guests who tend to be far more liberated than most both in mind and physicality state. 
On arrival you will be greeted by gracious Hosts and a warm welcome, and a scene to set the pulses racing which feature beautiful and very sexy 'QoS', established 'cuckold couples', and not to mention extremely well presented virile single “Bulls”. Respect is evident whatever your disposition and the setting is unique in that it provides both public and private play areas suitable for all tastes.

A recipe for success no doubt.

After some trepidation throughout the week in deciding what best to wear which would be both most suitable and respectful to my 'guiding' Mistress, I was after all attending with Her consent, and intended to present myself in a way which would only serve to make Her proud., it was decided something formal would be most suitable. Hmm there's a recurring theme with pink again lol.



Pre-event instructions were given by Mistress and come the night I was ready to attend. Now I've attended a number of events over the years of varying degrees and not a lot phases me. But something in me was nervously excited and whilst no alarm bells were ringing or second guessing, I knew that I was taking the first steps into something that would either confirm or deny my own inner thoughts and desires.  

And yet, I walked up to the door and right through it with no hesitation.

My instructions had been clear from Mistress, and were as follows;



- Arrive by 2215
- Mistress had requested a pic on my arrival
- My Holy Trainer was to be checked as being present by the Host (which was done in front of many people)
- I must obey any/all requests for Oral Servitude, either by a 'QoS' or BBC
- Display my cage freely to anyone who may show interest in it and requests to see it.
- Upon my departure I must txt Mistress
- Once Home Mistress had requested that I email all thoughts about the night as it would still be fresh in my mind.

So, what was it like without giving too much away. It was everything I had envisaged and hoped for. In honesty the only drawback was knowing that I was there, it was the right place but just no one special to be able to share it with. Hopefully in time, that will happen.

** Whilst this post is new this first event I attended was earlier in the Year and as a result I have been able to attend another more recently, which has only served to reinforce my own pursuit of such a life as a 'cuckold' in servitude to a Mistress I could become worthy of one day **


No comments: