Wednesday 11 May 2016

Definitively Chaste






Oh WOW.....has my sex drive gone into overdrive would be an understatement !!

Who would have thought that despite being self chaste, being used to the sensations, and enjoying actually wearing the cage, staying quite firm (poor choice of phrase but yes continual erections in the cage) with being self locked, that everything could truly intensify the moment all possession of any and all Lock keys were taken away.

So far the keys have been with my Mistress since Monday, its now only Wednesday and I feel completely and desperately Horny for Mistress, so many wonderful, sexy thoughts about Ms, in every single way above and beyond the kink desires. Mistress is so Beautiful, in ways that excite and create absolute desire for the person that Mistress is as a whole, possessing qualities that so very few will ever grasp in life, all the while deliciously understated and So so naturally Beautiful.

Horny, Yes !

Locked, Yes !

In the best place possible, locked for my Mistress..... Perfect.

Cleaning day will come on Monday, the cage will be checked.

After that, Ms had already implanted the thought of arranging a 'play' date at some point in the next couple of weeks, when we last met, which is something I have truly longed for. Mistress intends to 'cuck' me for the first time of many to come (hopefully) with a beautiful BBC, and I am assured that the pleasure will be all my Mistress's.... as of course it should always be. The frustration will be mine alone.....

So much to look forward to, to learn, to desire and to hope for, and that one day I may prove myself to be worthy of such a Beautiful Mistress.